Sunday 15 January 2012

Raw chocolate and hempseed spread PLUS matcha!!

I've been craving chocolate recently and looking for more ways to up my protein intake.
I've stopped eating cake and other sweet foods as they make me come out in spots!
Luckily for me then, that I noticed this jar in my favourite health shop!



To be honest the taste isn't great BUT it satisfies my chocolate craving and it gives me a lot of energy and the protein means a teaspoon of it fills me up straight away!
It tastes very seedy with a hint of sweetness from the agave.
I can go on and on about how great hemp is for you but you probably are already aware. So I'd recommend trying this product out if you are in a  similar situation to me.

I recently purchased some macha on amazon as it was reduced from 18.99 to 11.99 for 100g.
I made a green tea cake for my friends birthday using it and thought I'd try a little in my tea. I added about half a teaspoon to my tea and I couldn't believe how much energy I had afterwards! I was so wired, I cycled all the way to my friends and back and was just...buzzing!
This would be great for a night out if you are worried about lasting those crazy parties that go on until the morning! Plus everyone loved the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment