Tuesday 17 July 2012

Banana bread breakfast smoothie recipe.

I needed something a bit more filling in my morning smoothie and thought of quinoa!
Quinoa is one of my favourite foods for its protein and the fact that it contains all the amino acids plus loads of other nutrients that compliment a vegan diet very well.

In the blender I chucked in some ready cooked quinoa, a glass of almond milk, a ripe banana, some agave nectar and a pinch of cinnamon. It's a delicious and wholesome breakfast treat. Try it for yourself!



Ooh I also added a tablespoon of this awesome seed powder mix stuff.



2 comments:

  1. IS there a certain type of Quinoa that i should buy? Is it easy to cook? what should i do with it ? Iv read about it lots and want to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white kind is fine.its easy to cook, yeah

    ReplyDelete