Sunday 8 July 2012

My awesome trail mix and quinoa breakfast recipe.


There it is! Behold the delicious goodness of this trail mix!
I always have some trail mix in my cupboard. It's great for stirring into porridge and grazing on.
This morning I was stuck as to what to have for breakfast as I had no milk alternatives. I did, however have some leftover quinoa.
I thinly sliced an apple, plated it up with the quinoa, drizzled with agave nectar and then sprinkled liberally with my trail mix. It was very tasty and hit the spot.

My trail mix had toasted coconut, cashews, chewy banana coins, dates, lots of seeds, dried apple, cranberries and anything else I can get my hands on, it all goes in.

Do you make your own trail mix? If so, what delights do you put in it?



No comments:

Post a Comment